In addition to offering superior equestrian riding equipment, apparel, and supplies, we are also proud to offer the best saddle fitting, tracings and saddle/tack repairs.
Trained by The Society of Master Saddlers, Hunt Country Saddlery aims to ensure and achieve a high quality of workmanship through the Society's standards and their overseeing of the training of the membership’s workforce to give their customers a professional and quantified service. Hunt Country works to carry these standards through build, repair & fit, and to work towards the complete comfort and safety of horse and rider.
We work on all brands of English saddles - Albion, Black Country, Passier, Butet, Pessoa, Collegiate, Stubben, Prestige, Crosby, Ovation, HDR, Devoucoux, L'Apogee, Childeric, M.Toulouse, County, CWD, are just a few of the many brands we have had in our shop. In addition to saddle repair, Hunt Country saddlery can also to fix, refurbish and re-make bridle parts, leathers, girths and halters. We only use premium English wool, leather and thread for our repairs.
Hunt Country Saddlery is available to visit your location for wither tracings, on site saddle fitting and re-flocking by appointment. With our representatives located across the USA, we are happy to help and be at your service.
Sending us your repair or scheduling an appointment
- Contact us at: 908.938.6970 or email Hannah@HuntCountrySaddlery.com
- It is very helpful if you can send photos with your inqury!
- We suggest you send us (insured) your item(s) by FedEx or UPS. Shipping is not included in repair costs. Saddle shipping is roughly $35-$45 each way.
Common Repair Prices: (shipping not included)
- Full Saddle cleaning & reconditioning: $85 and up
- Re-stuff/re-flock with wool: $265 and up
- Convert from Felt or Foam or CAIR to wool: $300 and up
- New Billets without panel removal: $195 complete set, $120 one side or $45 each
- New Long Dressage Billets: $210 complete set, $125 one side or $47 each
- Re-Stitch Stirrup Leathers: $35 (add $10 for each new buckle if needed)
Fitting and Tracing Services: (no travel cost within 35 miles of 08807)
- Fitting of saddle and/or tracings and suggestions: $100.
- On site flocking or adjustment: $100